Each year, more than 15,000 children and young adults are diagnosed with cancer. Now, by PLAYING IT FORWARD, you can make a difference. N.I.C.K. stands for Nothing Is Impossible for Cancer Kids. The acronym is a tribute to Nicholas Chiera, who passed away from cancer. By PLAYING IT FORWARD you will help:
- Send Kids to a special summer camp
- Teach kids how to play golf through The First Tee
- Provide college scholarships to young adults
To PLAY IT FORWARD,
- Purchase your dozen B330RX golf balls on the Play It Forward Page.
- Drop ship them to your golfing buddies, family or friends or have them sent directly to you.
- The Person who receives the dozen then has to PLAY IT FORWARD by sending a dozen to their friends and so on…..
- Send a dozen as a gift, or order them to be delivered to you quarterly or monthly
- Corporations and Country Clubs can purchase golf balls for their club or charity tournaments and add their logos on the opposite side
Win Bridgestone golf clubs, bags or accessories:
Once you receive your NICK’S Golf Balls, be sure to take a photo or video hitting them in the most unusual place. Use your imagination – strike a pose, do a trick shot with your golf team or take a photo with a famous person or golf professional. Post it using #Playitforward. The top photos and videos will be posted on the Chiera Family Foundation website and through social media and the winners will receive Bridgestone golf merchandise. Be sure to e-mail your photo or video to email@example.com. For more information on our foundation or how to PLAY IT FORWARD, please visit www.chierafamilyfoundation.org or call at 1-800-344-0545, ext. 21.